Samuel and Ettie Klein Frank Family Memorial Fund The Samuel and Ettie Klein Frank Family Memorial Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships at the University of Pittsburgh to be used to assist in the education of promising and deserving students who are engaged in medical research.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh.
- Reside in Allegheny County.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Have completed the requirements for the School of Medicine Institutional-Administered Aid.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be engaged in medical research.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.