Robert L. Vann Scholarship Fund The Robert L. Vann Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship aid to worthy and needy students for education beyond the high school level.
Average Award: Varies Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year Award (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Attend high school in the Pittsburgh Public School District as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to African American individuals.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.