Jennie Ermold Beachler Memorial Scholarship Fund The Jennie Ermold Beachler Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide post-secondary scholarship assistance to students attending Mount Lebanon High School.
Average Award: $1,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Mount Lebanon High School as a graduating senior.
- Have demonstrated athletic, artistic, musical, or theatrical achievement or ability.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school, a junior college or 2-or 4-year college or university in Pennsylvania.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit at least one letter of reference from a member of the community or from school staff.
- Submit applications to the High School Counseling Office by due date listed in Naviance.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.