William Henry Fitch Memorial Trust The William Henry Fitch Memorial Trust was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide need-based scholarships for minority group students seeking a professional nursing education.
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend an accredited nursing program.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to applicants with financial need, those who identify as minority students and junior/senior-level students in a four-year institution or second-year students in a two-year program.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)