Frank A. Weidman Fund The Frank A. Weidman Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide funds for individuals to complete college and university studies in the arts and sciences.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school in the Pittsburgh Public High School as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in arts or sciences.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you. (Due to the COVID-19 school closures, this is now OPTIONAL.)