Monica Horak Schuckers Memorial Nursing Scholarship Fund The Monica Horak Schuckers Memorial Nursing Scholarship was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide a scholarship for deserving graduating seniors from Gateway High School, Monroeville, who have demonstrated a sound academic record and who have expressed a desire in and intend to pursue a career in the field of nursing.
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: This scholarship is part of our spring application period, which will open on April 18th.
- Attend Gateway High School, Monroeville, PA as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have been accepted into a professional nursing program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)