Mervin Feldman Memorial Scholarship Fund The Mervin Feldman Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for employees of The Green Oaks Country Club or their children for attendance at a college or university.
Average Award: $500 to $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Deadline: Inquire in the main office of the Green Oaks County Club.
- Attend an institution of higher education as a full-time student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an employee, or the child of an employee, of the Green Oaks Country Club for at least one year.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.