Chaffee Undergraduate Nursing Award Fund The Chaffee Undergraduate Nursing Award Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing for the benefit of students in the undergraduate nursing program who have not transferred from another nursing school program and are not currently registered nurses.
Average Award: $8,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh as a qualified junior year student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing