Lillian Gorell Scholarship Fund The Lillian Gorell Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for deserving students with preference given to blind students as well as those students wishing to study the Arts.
Award Type: Renewable award.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be planning to work and hold a career in the United States.
- Preference will be given to vision impaired students or students with an interest in the arts.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)