Evan R. Williams Memorial Scholarship Fund The Evan R. Williams Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to devoted Christian students of modest means at Mount Union College.
Average Award: $10,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year Award (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain passing grades and degree status.
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Mount Union College as a freshman.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be of good moral character.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.