Ken and Ann Horoho Memorial Fund The Ken and Ann Horoho Memorial Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors in the Johnstown/Altoona area to assist in furthering their educational pursuits.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend high school at/in: located in Johnstown/Altoona area or Cambria/Blair counties as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students who have exemplified commitment to academics and involvement in community activities and who have exemplified leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.