Bethel Park Kiwanis Scholarship Fund The Bethel Park Kiwanis Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide a scholarship to a graduating senior from Bethel Park High School based on attitude, need, and academic achievement - in that order, who otherwise may not have the means for further education.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Bethel Park High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.