Heather Clair Miller Memorial Scholarship Fund The Heather Clair Miller Memorial Scholarship was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation provide a scholarship for a graduating senior from Shaler Area High School.
Average Award: $4,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain degree status.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend Shaler Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.