Mary Agnes Powers Scholarship Fund The Mary Agnes Powers Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for undergraduate students of Nursing who are permanent residents of Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Reside in Pennsylvania counties: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Indiana County, Washington County, or Westmoreland County.
- Pursue a degree or studies in Nursing and be in the final year of the program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a permanent resident of Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, or Fayette countyGreene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington or Westmoreland County.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.