New Kensington-Arnold Alumni and Friends Scholarship Fund The New Kensington-Arnold Alumni and Friends Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for graduating seniors from Valley High School in the New Kensington-Arnold High School.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Valley High School as a graduating senior.
- Have displayed special talent or interest in a particular field of study or activity.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be involved in productive extracurricular and/or other activities outside of school.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.