Class of 1959 Uniontown H. S. Scholarship Fund The Class of 1959 Uniontown H. S. Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for graduating seniors at Uniontown High School.
Average Award: $1,000 to $3,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Uniontown High School as a graduating senior.
- Have special talent or interest in a particular field of study or activity.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.