Karen Dickson Memorial Scholarship Fund The Karen Dickson Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation for a graduating senior at Moon Area Senior High School who demonstrates academic excellence and plans to pursue a degree in the field of Nursing.
Average Award: $1,300
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Moon Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
- Plan to attend an accredited Nursing program.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit a list of school, community and volunteer activities.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.