Karen Dickson Memorial Scholarship Fund The Karen Dickson Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to benefit graduating seniorsof Moon Area Senior High School.
2023 award budget is approximately $1,300
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend Moon Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate financial need and those who plan to study nursing.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)