African American Volkswagen Employees' Scholarship Fund The African American Volkswagen Employees' Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to minority persons, which shall include but not be limited to, African Americans who are members of the plaintiff class and former employees of Volkswagen of America, New Stanton PA.
2023 award budget is approximately $9,500
Award Type: Single Year Award. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an accredited school beyond the high school level.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to applicants who self-identify as Black or African American.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)