Dr. Paul E. Snyder Scholarship Fund The Dr. Paul E. Snyder Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to Chemistry students enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University
Average Award: $1,600
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Carnegie Mellon University
- Pursue a degree or studies in chemistry.
- Have evidence of leadership.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be performing undergraduate research.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.