Dr. Paul E. Snyder Scholarship Fund The Dr. Paul E. Snyder Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to Chemistry students enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Carnegie Mellon University
- Pursue a degree or studies in chemistry.
- Have evidence of leadership.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be performing undergraduate research.
How to Apply
- Check with the scholarship contact listed below.