Benjamin H. and Portia T. Hosler Fund The Benjamin H. and Portia T. Hosler Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to one or more individuals attending Dickinson College who are qualified students in need of financial assistance.
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend Dickinson College.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be in good standing as described in the Dickinson College Bulletin.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.