Rose Snyder Scholarship Fund The Rose Snyder Scholarship Fund was created at TPD to provide scholarships for academically talented vocal students enrolled in the School of Music at Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, or Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's financial aid office.
- Attend Carnegie Mellon University, Indiana University of PA or Duquesne University.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music.
- Have demonstrated an interest in sacred/gospel, light opera, classical music or musicals.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an academically talented vocal student.
How to Apply
- Check with the scholarship contact listed below.
Financial Aid Offices at Carnegie Mellon University and Indiana University of PA. Duquesne University contact is Barb McCandless in the School of Music.