Karen R. Dobbs Music Fund The Karen R. Dobbs Music Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide private lessons for two talented students in the Pittsburgh Public School System each year, one for flute and one for trumpet, who would not otherwise be able to afford such instruction.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend school in the Pittsburgh Public School System.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Plan to attend private music lessons for flute or trumpet.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.