Don Brockett Memorial Scholarship Fund The Don Brockett Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship benefits to students of the performing and theatrical arts at Point Park University and Carnegie Mellon University.
Average Award: $2,000 to $8,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend or plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University or Point Park University.
- Have special talent or interest in the performing and theatrical arts.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University or Point Park University.
- Be a good student but not in the top 10% academically. Also, be involved in extracurricular and/or other activities outside of school which reflect an ordinary (typical) student who shows extraordinary self-discipline and motivation to goals larger than self.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.