Don Brockett Memorial Scholarship Fund The Don Brockett Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship benefits to students of the performing and theatrical arts at Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University or Point Park University.
Average Award: $2,000 to $8,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend or plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University or Point Park University.
- Have special talent or interest in the performing and theatrical arts.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University or Point Park University.
- Be a good student but not in the top 10% academically. Also, be involved in extracurricular and/or other activities outside of school which reflect an ordinary (typical) student who shows extraordinary self-discipline and motivation to goals larger than self.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.