Paul E. Schweiger Memorial Scholarship Fund The Paul E. Schweiger Memorial Scholarship Fund was created to provide scholarships to graduating seniors from Shaler Area High School.
Average Award: $1,800
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Shaler Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Have displayed talent/interest in particular field of study or activity with emphasis on journalism.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be involved in productive extracurricular and/or other activities outside of school which reflect an ordinary (typical) student who shows extraordinary self-discipline and motivation to goals larger than self.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.