Heather Clair Miller Salisbury State University Fund The Heather Clair Miller Salisbury State University Fund scholarship was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide four-year, renewable scholarships to at least two female students attending SalisburyUniversity who meet minimum entrance requirements.
Average Award: $4,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Renewable (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be considered for additional awards.
Deadline: Visit: https://salisbury.academicworks.com/
- Attend high school as a graduating senior at/in Wicomico County as the first preference for awarding. During a year that there are no eligible students from Wicomico County, this scholarship may award to graduating high school seniors from Worchester County, Dorchester County and Somerset County.
- Have displayed special talent or interest in a particular field of study or activity.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend Salisbury University.
- Be involved in productive extracurricular and/or other activities outside of school which reflect an ordinary (typical) student who shows extraordinary self-discipline and motivation to goals larger than self.
- Preference will be given to students who may be challenged in their academic pursuits because of her rural and/or high need status.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a standard admissions application and a financial aid application to Salisbury University.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.