Alice Wroblewski Scholarship Fund The Alice Wroblewski Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students enrolled in and attending the University of Pittsburgh's College of General Studies.
Average Award: $4,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's College of General Studies office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh's College of General Studies.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in a College of General Studies program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.