Charles J. Lieberth Scholarship Fund The Charles J. Lieberth Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for City of Pittsburgh employees completing an undergraduate or graduate program in government or public service.
Average Award: $1,800
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR be an existing undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in government or public service.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to employees from the City of Pittsburgh.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- Submit proof of employment with the City of Pittsburgh.