Pulaski Community Involvement League Scholarship Fund The Pulaski Community Involvement League Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide educational assistance for high school seniors who are residents of the Township of Pulaski, Pennsylvania. This scholarship was established by the Pulaski Community Involvement League, a non-profit organization that exists for the benefit of the citizens of Pulaski Township.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school in Pulaski Township, PA as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Pulaski Township, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.