Evans Health Fund No. 2 The Evans Health Fund No. 2 was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for graduating seniors who plan a major in the health science field.
Average Award: $1,200
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Penns Manor, Purchase Line or Marion Center high school as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in health science. this included, but is not limited to: nursing, practical nursing, pre-med, pre-dentistry, speech therapy, health education and music therapy.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual capable of judging your potential in the health field.