Comptaro, Elden, Lewis Combined Scholarship Funds The William C. Comptaro Educational Fund, the Laura E. Elden Educational Trust and the Frances L. Lewis Memorial Scholarship Fund were created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors who are residents of Allegheny County, PA planning on pursuing post-secondary education.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 01/13/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)