William C. Comptaro Educational Fund The William C. Comptaro Educational Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for payment of tuition and grants for the purchase of textbooks.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you. (Due to the COVID-19 school closures, this is now OPTIONAL.)