Comptaro, Elden, Lewis Combined Scholarship Funds The William C. Comptaro Educational Fund, the Laura E. Elden Educational Trust and the Frances L. Lewis Memorial Scholarship Fund were created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors who are residents of Allegheny County, PA planning on pursuing post-secondary education.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: The application for this scholarship will open at a later date. Please check this page again in mid-January for updated information.
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.