Louise Salinger Academy of Fashion Fund The Louise Salinger Academy of Fashion Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to high school seniors in Allegheny County who wish to pursue a career in fashion design.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 01/13/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in fashion design.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)