Louise Salinger Academy of Fashion Fund The Louise Salinger Academy of Fashion Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to high school seniors in Allegheny County who wish to pursue a career in fashion design.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in fashion design.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.