Wallace E. Pavlick Scholarship Fund
The Wallace E. Pavlick Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship assistance to members of the Parish of St. Elizabeth Church in Grove Place, Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $800
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Deadline: Inquire in the Parish office.
- Attend an institution of higher education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a member of the Parish of St. Elizabeth Church, Grove Place, Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
St. Elizabeth Elementary School: Leslie Krueger <kruegerl [at] st-elizabeth.org>