Sabina Hilger Walsh and Harold Rex Walsh Scholarship Fund The Sabina Hilger Walsh and Harold Rex Walsh scholarship Fund of the Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide scholarships to students completing their sophomore or junior year of studies at a two-year or four-year college who will use the scholarship at a four-year college or university in Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend a 2- or 4-year college in Pennsylvania as a sophomore or junior.
- Reside in Beaver or Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 4-year college in Pennsylvania.
- Preference will be given to a United States citizen.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of academic reference.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.