Freda Gray Charitable Fund The Freda Gray Charitable Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for undergraduate students majoring in foreign languages.
2023 award budget is approximately $28,700
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend an institution of higher education as a rising sophomore, junior or senior undergraduate.
- Graduated from a high school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in foreign language.
- Have studied a foreign language for at least two years.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)