Freda Gray Charitable Fund The Freda Gray Charitable Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for undergraduate students majoring in foreign languages.
Average Award: Varies Up To $17,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an institution of higher education as a rising sophomore, junior or senior undergraduate.
- Graduated from a high school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in foreign language.
- Have studied a foreign language for at least two years.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.