Edward and Dorothy Livingston Fund The Edward and Dorothy Livingston Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to deserving young women at hospital nursing schools and nursing schools which are a part of degree granting colleges and universities located in Allegheny County, PA.
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend nursing school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be at the junior/senior level students in a four year institution and second year students in a two year program to be considered for priority awarding.
- Preference will be given to minority and female students.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)