Edward and Dorothy Livingston Fund The Edward and Dorothy Livingston Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to deserving young women at hospital nursing schools and nursing schools which are a part of degree granting colleges and universities located in Allegheny County, PA.
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend nursing school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Reside in Allegheny County.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be at the junior/senior level students in a four year institution and second year students in a two year program to be considered for priority awarding.
- Preference will be given to minority and female students.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.