Charles R. Luke Fund No. 1 The Charles R. Luke Fund No. 1 was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students enrolled in the Duquesne University School of Business.
Average Award: $2,200
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Duquesne University School of Business.
- Pursue a degree or studies in business.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
Financial Aid office, Duquesne University.