Charles R. Luke Fund No. 2 The Charles R. Luke Fund No. 2 was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship assistance to students at Carlow College.
Average Award: $1,100
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Carlow University as a matriculating Carlow College Adult Degree Center student with less than 70 credits, attending at least half time (6 credits per semester).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant Program and NOT be eligible for tuition reimbursement or corporate discount.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.