Gannett Fleming Scholarship Fund The Gannett Fleming Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to the children and grandchildren of Gannett Fleming employees who show exceptional leadership and character.
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award. Previous recipients of this scholarship may not re-apply.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student under the age of 25.
- Have shown exceptional leadership and character.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be the child or grandchild of a current Gannett Fleming employee.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.