John J. Baglier Memorial Fund The John J. Baglier Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to seniors attending Butler Senior High school.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend Butler High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a participant in a cross-country and/or a track and field program at Butler Senior High School.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.