Louis Dimasi Scholarship Fund The Louis Dimasi Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide two-year technical school scholarships at Pittsburgh Technical Institute to persons in need of financial assistance to begin or continue their education.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Pittsburgh Technical College (PTC).
- Reside in Allegheny County, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington or Westmoreland County in PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.