Ann M. Kendlehart Scholarship Fund (Westminster College) The Ann M. Kendlehart Scholarship Award of the Ann M. Kendlehart Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide tuition scholarships to recognize and reward academic achievement and potential in students majoring in accounting, business, and economics at Westminster College.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend Westminster College as a full-time student, pursuing first baccalaureate degree.
- Pursue a degree or studies in accounting, business or economics.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.