Frank D. Di Cenzo and Mary Ciamacco Di Cenzo Memorial Scholarship Fund The Frank D. Di Cenzo and Mary Ciamacco Di Cenzo Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for members of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Sto-Rox or Montour High Schools as a graduating senior.
- Reside in McKees Rocks or Kennedy Township, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in teaching, health, law, clergy, law enforcement, or social work.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a member of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church and committed to an involvement in community activities.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- Submit proof of active status at Kenmawr Presbyterian Church.