Frank D. Di Cenzo and Mary Ciamacco Di Cenzo Memorial Scholarship Fund The Frank D. Di Cenzo and Mary Ciamacco Di Cenzo Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for members of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church, McKees Rocks, PA.
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a member of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church, McKees Rocks, PA.
- Preference will be given to applicants with financial need and those who have participated in community activities.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)