Frank D. Di Cenzo and Mary Ciamacco Di Cenzo Memorial Scholarship Fund The Frank D. Di Cenzo and Mary Ciamacco Di Cenzo Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for members of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 01/13/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend Sto-Rox or Montour High Schools as a graduating senior.
- Reside in McKees Rocks or Kennedy Township, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in teaching, health, law, clergy, law enforcement, or social work.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a member of Kenmawr United Presbyterian Church and committed to an involvement in community activities.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)