Broecker Memorial Fund The Broecker Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students working to build a future of usefulness and service.
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend an institution of higher education as a rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in social work, environmental studies, or teaching.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)