Broecker Memorial Fund The Broecker Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students working to build a future of usefulness and service.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend an institution of higher education as a rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in social work, environmental studies, or teaching.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.