Eugene "Babe" Fabrizi Fund to Educate Music Students The Eugene “Babe” Fabrizi Fund to Educate Music Students of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to support young or adult musicians.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, Point Park University or University of Pittsburgh OR be a graduating high school senior planning to attend one of these institutions.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music or a music/musical theater concentration in higher education.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to percussionists though all music students are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you who knows your educational goals.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.