Ralph William Bole Memorial Scholarship Fund Established in 2010 by Bonnie M. (Bole) Orkow, PhD, a graduate of the class of 1967, in memory of her father, Ralph William Bole, to provide scholarships to juniors and seniors enrolled at The College of Wooster.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the College of Wooster as an undergraduate junior or senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Bedford County, Blair County, Butler County, Cambria County, Cameron County, Clarion County, Clearfield County, Crawford County, Elk County, Erie County, Fayette County, Forest County, Greene County, Indiana County, Jefferson County, Lawrence County, McKean County, Mercer County, Somerset County, Venango County, Warren County, Washinton County, Westmoreland County of PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in natural sciences or mathematics.
- Have a major in one of the natural sciences (biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, chemical physics, geology, neuroscience, and physics) or mathematics (mathematics does not include computer science).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a resident of Western Pennsylvania.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.