Pittsburgh Technical Institute Scholarship Fund Scholarship for students at Pittsburgh Technical Institute who reside in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio or West Virginia and are deserving on merit or are in need of financial help to begin or continue their education.
Average Award: $900
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Pittsburgh Technical College
- Reside in Pennsylvania, Ohio or West Virginia.
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.