Phi Delta Theta Allegheny College Scholarship Fund The Phi Delta Theta Allegheny College Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation assists initiated Brothers, Phikeias, or legacies of Brothers of the Pennsylvania Delta chapter of Phi Delta Theta attending Allegheny College in Meadville, PA.
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend Allegheny College.
- Have demonstrated significant contributions to Allegheny College through outstanding academic or extracurricular accomplishments and community service.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be an initiated member or Phikeias, or legacy of an initiated member, of Pennsylvania Delta chapter of Phi Delta Theta.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit three letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.