Dr. Roy D. Hoffman Scholarship Fund The Dr. Roy D. Hoffman Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to assist students in Bedford and Fulton Counties, Pennsylvania in acquiring post-secondary education.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Bedford County or Fulton County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students who come from a farming family.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.