Dr. John Knox Hall, Jr. Scholarship Fund The Dr. John Knox Hall, Jr. Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created in memory of Dr. John Knox Hall, Jr., a professor of psychology at the University of Pittsburgh, to benefit a junior or senior majoring in psychology at the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award: $3,800
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh as an undergraduate junior or senior majoring in psychology.
- Pursue a degree or studies in psychology.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.