Melville Alexander Eberhardt Memorial Fund The Melville Alexander Eberhardt Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarship assistance to worthy and deserving high school graduates who are residents of Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $4,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you. (Due to the COVID-19 school closures, this is now OPTIONAL.)